welcome Forums Clinical Forum Dr. Kang’s Pigment Clinic Whitening: nano- vs. femto- pulse

This topic contains 40,419 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zacharytrusa 1 day, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40,420 total)
  • Author

Won Hyoung Kang
    Participant

Whitening: nano- vs. femto- pulse

Melanosome is a very tiny particle suspended in the cytoplasm (70% is water). Because of its submicroscopic size, 0.3 – 1 μ in diameter, it cools “ultra”-fast – (i.e., 50% cool down in 100 ns). To get high temperature it is better to be heated within very short period of time before it get cooled. In short, laser pulse should be shorter than the 50% cooling time (“thermal relaxation time”, Tr). What happens if the pulse is longer than Tr? For example, if the heating time is 750ns, the first 100ns-heating stays in the melanosome to increase its temperature. But during the remaining portion of the pulse, (from 100th to 750th ns), the melanosome is leaking heat to the surroundings.

Table 1 shows the energy required to get “whitening” (photo) according to the laser pulse durations. If the pulse is longer than 100ns (Tr), the threshold increase dramatically to 0.8 or 3.0 J/cm2 instead of 0.4 J/cm2 for 40-ns pulse. However further shortening of the pulse to 65 fs, as expected, does not make any significant differences (Table 1). Melanosomal response to laser heating might be an interesting topic. … 

Moose Knuckles 3/4 Jackets Men

When I met the male who would later become my hubby, I knew that God’s hand is at be employed in our lifetimes. The storyline of how we met is really a miracle in of itself, however that story will be for another day. When my husband and I knew that people may be married, we were treated to many obstacles to take care of. Neither of people a job at the moment, we were treated to nowhere to have, with zero money for your wedding. But God had promised us that she would provide. This particular doesn’t suggest that your a couple of us sat on the butts and merely waited for your treasure from heaven to get caught in our laps we were treated to to partner with God for being active receivers. So we asked God showing us the steps we needed to use.
    Moose Knuckles 3/4 Jackets Men

Moose Knuckles Men Stirling Parka Darkgrey Canada

Seven Great reasons Why People Have faith in God A Response to Seven Common False Reasons behind why People Have faith in God
    Moose Knuckles Men Stirling Parka Darkgrey Canada

Women Moose Knuckles Stirling Parka

Lacking Impulse Control: You remember the way it was once you were a youngster. It is a documented simple fact that teens lack appropriate impulse control which often can lead to bad decisions. Unfortunately in the present digital world that decision could pop up in search engines to the many years.
    Women Moose Knuckles Stirling Parka

Nobis Ladies Luna Parka Grey Sale

Lacking Impulse Control: You remember the way it was if you were a young adult. It’s a documented proven fact that teens lack appropriate impulse control that could lead to bad decisions. Unfortunately in the current digital world that decision could pop up banner browsing engines for any quite a while.

Moose Knuckles Men Stirling Parka Darkgrey Sale

Debbie and Keith were missionaries within an African village where it had become very unpopular, as you would expect, to be a Christian or maybe American: Debbie and Keith were both. There is a grouping of guys that would walk around their home and put voodoo curses with them. Odd things begun happen. On one occasion, Keith was fixing a screen door each time a nail flew on their way and nearly hit his eye. Within a day, a large shelf that had been firmly secured on the wall gave way and hit Debbie within the head, causing her to require stitches. Once they left for bed that night, they awoke on the sound within their watchman screaming and saw that he or she was getting beat by men in hoods. Debbie tried to call the authorities, nevertheless the phone was dead. Keith and Debbie knew that aside from a magic, they could soon be dead, too. They begun pray and declare God’s protection on themselves in addition to their property. Keith and Debbie encountered the lavatory and hid within the shower stall. One of many attackers moved into the lavatory and said, “They come in here!” Just before this happened, Debbie was reminded of Psalm 91, a commitment of supernatural protection, and began to pray it. God, the father assured her, “You are already along with me in this secret place. You just stand it My shadow.” The attacker ordered Keith and Debbie to step into the hallway and whenever they did, it felt just like they stepped into ab muscles presence of God. The potency of God was really strong, the fact that walls begun rattle and Debbie could barely remain true. The men were panicked, and demanded money. As Keith begun spend his money, he stated, “In the naming of Jesus” and before he even finished his sentence, the attackers simultaneously begun retreat from Keith and Debbie. Shortly afterwards, Keith and Debbie heard the sound of the lads driving off into their car and also the men never returned.
    Moose Knuckles Men Stirling Parka Darkgrey Sale

Moose Knuckles Black Men’s Stirling Parka

Chances are, your health like a single person is fairly completely different from the life have been around in a very extensive period, whenever you probably have a much bigger home, children and many more sophisticated parties (the days of the keg as well as a pizza delivery might be behind you). Will be your chance to want what your parties or dinner parties might look like, and then to get prepared for them by taking the actual equipment you will require, be it grilling tools (even though you don’t yet contain the patio for any grill) or simply a large roasting pan with the turkey dinner with the Thanksgiving dinners you aspire to host inside the near future.
    Moose Knuckles Black Men’s Stirling Parka

Moose Knuckles Men’s Black Stirling Parka

When I met the individual who will later become my hubby, I knew that God’s hand what food was in work with our way of life. The storyline of the way we met is a miracle by itself, however that story shall be for the next day. When we knew that many of us were to be married, there were many obstacles to handle. Neither individuals has a job when, there were room to call home, without any money for the wedding. But God had promised us that he or she gives you. Now this doesn’t mean that your a couple us sat on our butts and easily waited for the treasure from heaven to fall into our laps there were to partner with God being active receivers. And we asked God to show us the steps we wanted to take.
    Moose Knuckles Men’s Black Stirling Parka

Moose Knuckles Sale Ladies Stirling Parka Red

Sooner or later she stepped outside of the computer and so i just were walking by if a chat screen popped up. I noticed it was actually coming from a boy, no big issue. My curiosity however caused me to pause just long enough to qualify to learn another message with the “boy” asking my daughter to send out her a pic. Practical goal referring to a photo with you’re Grandma either.
    Moose Knuckles Sale Ladies Stirling Parka Red

Parajumpers Women’s Denali Jacket Ivory Sale

Website sat down and look at your entire conversation. Pupil the be boy was trying tough to get her to deliver a nude pic. Reading over her replies nevertheless i would be a little proud (whenever you can have a scenario along these lines) that he avoided the requests if you attempt to switch individual then eventually it looked just as if she ignored him. My hypertension my primal Marine urge to kill begun quiet down.
    Parajumpers Women’s Denali Jacket Ivory Sale

Parajumpers Women’s Long Bear Leather Parka Black Sale

There are numerous who confidence God simply as a consequence of His faithful character. They see God’s faithfulness while in the Bible and therefore every word which he has spoken, has up to now come to pass. They hear the testimonies of individuals that had nothing but a promise from God and also over time, those promises found fruition. They’ve got their unique stories of God’s faithfulness. Of these people, it’d take more faith don’t confidence God rather than to confidence Him, with regard to their understanding and experiences of His faithfulness. Yet again, I could truthfully tell many, many stories as one example of this area of believing, but shall again narrow it as a result of a good example. On this occasion I am going to make use of example from my very own life to indicate the leading of God’s faithfulness.
    Parajumpers Women’s Long Bear Leather Parka Black Sale

Moose Knuckles Men’s Ballistic Bomber Black Canada

Choose shells that have already interesting color. These people have a number of color variation, and is so beautiful in combinations.
    Moose Knuckles Men’s Ballistic Bomber Black Canada

Parajumpers Men’s Gobi Jacket Red Sale

If you wish your strip frame to become color, and even white, it is now time to spray paint it. Make it happen when you fill the canvas with plaster.
    Parajumpers Men’s Gobi Jacket Red Sale

Cooking utensils GuidesCooking Equipment for Entertaining at HomeAppliances for any Well Equipped KitchenMust Have Kitchen GadgetsProducts Ought to have a RegistryVita Mix BlenderKitchenAid Stand MixerZojirushi Bread MachineFree Wedding Registry Gifts (Updated November 2013)5 top Biggest Wedding Registry MistakesFree Wedding Registry ChecklistsHow Many Wedding Registries Don’t let Have?The purchase of a Wedding Registry Gift 5 Suggestions for The purchase of a Wedding Registry Gift.

Moose Knuckles Ballistic Bomber

Choose shells that are fitted with interesting color. There is a lots of color variation, and can be so beautiful in combinations.
    Moose Knuckles Ballistic Bomber

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40,420 total)
Reply To: Whitening: nano- vs. femto- pulse
Your information:

Sing in